Growing Report: Love
Here is how our first week of Fruitfulness went.
- We successfully memorized 1 John 4:7
- I found that the more I thought about this verse, the more challenging it. That "everyone" is really sticky, and I've found myself grappling with what it means if "everyone who loves is born of God and knows God." If you read further in 1 John 4 and get to verse 12, boy does it get convicting... "No one has ever seen God, but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us."
- I've decided to pick an easier verse about Joy. Let's see if I can find one.
- We made Strawberry Chia Seed Jam based on this recipe. It was delicious and really easy. You should make it!
- I froze a bunch of strawberries to use through out the year.
- We are making Eton Mess today with the rest of the strawberries.